It’s hard to keep up with all the important happenings in this era of the 24-hour news cycle. That’s why we at ProgressNow Arizona want to make it easy for you to catch up on all the Arizona progressive news you can use. Whether it’s about how the craziness in Washington, DC affects us here in Arizona, what’s happening on the 9th floor Governor’s office, or how progressives are fighting to make Arizona better for all and how you can join in, we want to keep you in the loop.
You’re receiving this newsletter because you’ve shown interest in ProgressNow Arizona’s work. Not interested? Click here to adjust your subscription preferences.
Tweet of the Week
- Get the facts and vote. Early ballots are arriving! Get informed on the candidates, ballot questions and the local issues that matter to you by checking out this ballot guide.
- Tired, but still fighting. A day in the life of an Arizona teacher.
- Ducey Loves Trump. Trump campaigned in Arizona on Friday for Ducey and McSally. Here are just a few highlights of Gov. Ducey falling in line with Trump’s agenda.
- Face off. David Garcia faces off against NRA-endorsed Doug Ducey.
- MSNBC in AZ. The national news outlet came to Arizona to talk to teachers about the upcoming election.
- This is MiAZ. Meet Jose, Janoi, Rodrigo and Francis. They’re all working hard to elect David Garcia for Governor. Watch and see why!
- Knock some doors! With early ballots already in most people’s homes, the time to get out there is now! Join a canvass or phonebank in support of pro-education candidates – find one near you here.